Business Development Manager (Hardware machines/software)
Argyll Scott Asia
Client is a hardware document imaging solutions company / consumer electronics. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 10 B2B sales experience in the industrial components industry for the job of Business Development Manager be based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Business development of Company Information Management branded products/solutions into a specified market through existing, new, and other non-Information Management channels
- Manage existing and implement new channel relationships consistent with the Informaton Management channel strategies and in support of annual business objectives
- Develop and execute individual and reseller business development plans.
- Recruit and develop new partners and establish Company the supplier Information Management products.
- Establish business development connection with key targets, win back accounts and increase the Information Management business development into key vertical markets in the region
- Responsible to meet the for Business Development objectives ofrom the Channel business
- Discuss and freeze the Annual Business DevelopmentTargets with each Distributor and Resellers
- Implement Company's Channel Business strategies
- Effectively implement Information Management Business Development Plans to enter new market segments and/or to introduce new products for sale through current or newly developed channels
- Plan and run various marketing programs, campaigns, channel schemes and OTL & BTL activities for Brand promotion and channel motivation in respective Region in co-ordination with Marketing team to support annual business development objectives and unique channel opportunities
- Identify new potential markets and appoint new Resellers/Partners to meet the business development plan
- Define all criterias and implement monthly analysis process including KPI
- Work out strategy business planning towards the partner or channel accounts.
- Identify the right channel partner to fulfill company's business objectives
- Manage / Support Distributors/Resellers to achieve business objectives
- Develop and manage Distributor budgets and forecast. Guide & support Distributors to achieve desired products mix / segment wise achievement of targets
- Develop and implement performance improvement programs for non performing distributors
- Educating channel and reseller partners
- Presentations along with Partners for business development purposes
- Daily hands-on contact with Channel Partners
- Coordinate settlement of partner's issues / claims
- Support partners in resolving and preventing Customer issues and Complaints & in identifying & implements preventive steps so that such issues do not recur
- Ensure adherence by dealers to company's policies, processes and standards
If you are a self-motivated sales professionals, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Prathana Pawa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 107 2565 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.