Business Development Manager
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
Business Development (BD) is an important area to the growth of business. BD should cover market research, strategy planning, promotional activities, and commercial negotiation. BD scope is not only new clients or new projects from new/existing clients to manufacture products with existing facilities but also any type of new business opportunities to lead the company to its future.
- Gaining internal/external professional support, research and analyze clients/markets,
- identify opportunities, establish strategy, approach new clients and new opportunities in existing clients, evaluate potential projects, negotiate commercial terms to create and realize new businesses, both in existing model and new model, to contribute the company’s future growth.
- Quotes preparation for both product development and commercial batch. Contracts development and signing completion
- Develop, manage and utilize marketing communication tools
- Consider and co-ordinate to participate PR programs with clients or other parties which is beneficial to company
- Bachelor degree or higher with sales & marketing background of preferably
- 10 years business experiences in pharmaceutical and healthcare manufacturing industries.
- Positive, Creative & Pro-active, Analytical, well-balanced between service for clients and internal context/conflict,
- Fluent in English of both written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge in sales & marketing including senses and qualification such as analytical/strategic, negotiation ability, presentation, inter-personal skills and computer literature.
- Basic understanding on legal, regulatory, commercial, logistic, analytical and manufacturing matters related to sales and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals.
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province, around 50 minutes north of Bangkok
Interested staff can submit English CV to
Human Resource Department
116 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate,
Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason,
Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 03522 1031-6 Ext.4111
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited provides contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionaries and supplementaries industries, the largest in Thailand and South-East Asia. OLIC was founded in 1984 when Diethelm Holdings (Switzerland) acquired the pharmaceutical assets of Lepetit, the Thailand affiliate of Dow-Chemical Company, located in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya, on 80,000 sqm of land owned by OLIC. OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 40 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organisations. OLIC Manufacturer complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. Products made by OLIC are serving not only in Thailand and South-East Asia, but also to Japan, Australia, US, Canada and Europe. Recently, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has been purchased by Fuji Pharma Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange.