INTOUCH (INTOUCH Holdings Public Company Limited) are a holding company investing in telecommunication business. Our major investments are Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS; the mobile operator in Thailand) and Thaicom Public Company Limited (Thaicom; the satellite operator in Thailand and Asia-Pacific region). INTOUCH shares are listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand and traded under the ticker of “INTUCH”. We are looking for high-potential candidates to be a part of our INTOUCH GROUP and our business teams in the following positions :
Business Development Manager
Business Development (BD): Roles and Responsibilities
The main responsibility of Business Development is to identify new business opportunities in order to create sustainable and long term value to Intouch Holdings. The mission is to actively explore new business opportunities in telecom, media, IT and digital content which include analysis of the targeted businesses, explore emerging technology & business models, and prepare the business investment case professionally for management decision after which shall lead to the implementation of new business.
Responsible for the assigned projects throughout the new business development process and delivery result at the timely manner
- Acquire project related information through market research, business and technical discussion with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business investment case and strategy, examine potential and risk, negotiate deal and contract as well as identify operational requirement.
- Work with related BUs and potential business partners as required
- Updates relevant job knowledge from professional publications, networking, public forum/conference and education
- Master degree in MBA or Finance
- 10 year working experience in new business development and investment related to telecom, IT, or digital services.
- Solid experience in conducting investment analysis and financial modeling.
- Highly self-motivated and self-independent.
- Very good presentation and communication skills. Previous experience in a consulting firm will be a plus.
- Excellence command of written and verbal skills in English
Interested candidates are invited to submit an application letter to the address below stating their current and expected salaries along with a full resume and a recent photograph.
Human Resources Department, INTOUCH GROUP,349 SJ Infinite One, 30th Floor, Vibhavadi-rangsit Road, Chompol, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900.
For more information about the company, please visit our website: www.intouchcompany.com