Business Development Manager (SMS, VAS)
Business Development Manager
Salary: up to 100K
Location: BTS Ratchadamri
- Develop and execute sales / business development strategies.
- Starting a new Connectivity Project – starts a new project based on the Connectivity Request of the Operator Partnership Manager which is confirmed and prioritized by Board. In the first phase you are the one person to connect our technical teams and operators.
- Project planning - analyses the Connectivity Request (technical documentation and available flows) and plans out the project together with the Connectivity provider.
- Connection testing - coordinates the connection integration and testing with developers and Provider teams, and registers services with the Provider.
- Project closure (Connection launch) - publishes the details of the Connection to all teams through: official e-mail announcement covering the Connection’s basics, published or updated Whitepaper and Rate Card, and internal knowledge sources.
- Post-connection coordinating, to manage requests coming from inside teams, connectivity providers and clients.
- Help the sales team understand market regulations and work on getting services approved by the providers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.an IT enthusiast with passion in technology
- Project management background
- Basic understanding and overview of terms like API, IP address, Java, UAT
- Experienced with VAS/Content business, PSMS Telco Billing, Subscriptions
- At least 2-year experience in ICT sector
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Good command in English
• Value Added Service Department from Mobile Operators.
• Content Provider.
• Mobile payments providers which are specialized in carrier billing;
• Thai and English speaking skills required;
• Telcos (eg: VAS Department)
• VAS/Content business
• PSMS Telco Billing
• Acquiring new partners for SMS and subscription services.
• Coordinate with technician and IT section to comply with customers / partners requirement.
• Coordinate with Mobile operators for new project and technical process.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us via JobsDB website or contact
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-1270
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-1270