Business Development Intermodal Analyst
Linfox M Logistics (Thailand) Limited
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or any related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Service Sea Cargo Management/ Operation in Shipping section and International Freight Forwarding business would be an advantage.
- Possess Airfreight / Sea Freight / Cross-Border transport knowledge is an advantage
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the transport & logistics industry.
- Good command in written and verbal communication English skills.
- Proven time management qualities.
- Ability to effectively relate and network to establish long-term relationships with customers.
- Understanding of basic financial planning, accounting and reporting practices.
- Exceptional customers’ service and relationship building skills.
- Adapts own position in response to changes and deals effectively with disappointments and setbacks.
- Strong business acumen.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Work towards common goals in an open and collaborative manner
- High level of computer literacy.
- Based at Head Office, New Petchburi road, Bangkok
- Respond, coordinate and fulfil customers’ requirements on cross-border or import-export business. Efficiently work closely with internal operation teams and customers/ suppliers to ensure the company delivers services that meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Develop and recommend operational procedures, system, resource planning and administration according to operations requirement. Lead new project implementation and effectively monitor post-implementation result based on the set KPI.
- Identify potential clients, opportunities and key buying factors of new/ existing customers; formalize those into action plans and go-to-market strategies. Provide input and ideas for cross selling/ up selling and securing of new business/ tenders.
- Analyse customer’s requirements including market trends and competitors. Develop logistics solution and competitive proposal for targeted customers including taking leader role in project implementation.
- Responsible for cross-border business P&L and continuous improvements on both operation and business bottom-line growth. Efficiently drive continuous cost saving initiatives and business development/improvement. Lead the team in operational execution and result monitoring.
- Keep control and update customs tariff, tariff classification, regulation, announcement and other information relate in customs clearance process.
- Develop strong relationship with customers ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer services as well as effective operational executions.
- Review and discuss pricing with appropriate product, pricing and operations departments.
An attractive remuneration packages, career growth opportunities and learning and development will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications, experience, expected salary and also enclose a transcript and a recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Linfox Transport (Thailand) Ltd.
23rd floor, Thai Summit Tower, 1768 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel : 0-2257-0220 / Fax : 0-2257-0221
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Linfox M Logistics (Thailand) Limited
Linfox M Logistics (Thailand) Limited
An Overseas Logistics Company established in Thailand for the past 10 years. We provide Logistics Services - Supply Chain Management and have enjoyed rapid expansion over the past few years. We are seeking committed candidates to join our team.