The Arntz OPTIBELT Group is considered one of the leading manufacturers of high performance drive belts.
OPTIBELT products are used where durability and quality are required without making any compromises: in machine engineering, in the automotive branch, in the agricultural engineering sector and household appliance industry.
The family-run company employs around 1500 employees worldwide. From the headquarters in H�xter (North Rhine-Westphalia), the Arntz OPTIBELT Group runs seven production locations in five countries. They are all committed to a single governance code: seven locations, five countries – one quality!
High-quality craftsmanship is not a matter of chance: The owner family of the Arntz OPTIBELT Group thinks in terms of generations and not in periods on a quarterly or yearly basis. Innovation yes, but no experiments at the expense of the quality rating. With this philosophy, OPTIBELT has ensured its place on the world market as a strong brand. So it stays that way, the owners and staff remain committed every single day: with heart, hand and understanding.
Business Development Executive - Retail
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop and establish sales strategies to generate revenue and expand market share.
- Actively develop account development strategies to increase Sales figure from existing as well as new customers.
- Accountable for meeting sales targets and marketing objectives as well as new market developments.
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to details ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Gathering market information on customer’s activities, projects and sales forecasts.
- Assist customers on any technical issues and building good rapport with customers.
- Setting marketing plan for develop Automotive after market and industrial market.
- Market research with to plan strategy for develop product and distributor.
- Crate promotion for boots sales volume for distributor and end user.
- Improvement material marketing for support business in Thailand
- Demonstrate strong product, technical and marketing knowledge with a thorough understanding of the technical aspects of the job.
- Manage and maintain technical documents, certifications as well as to develop the training program with tests and update it on an on-going basis.
- Ensure ample stock of marketing and training materials.
- Handle claims and complaints from customers efficiently and professionally and feedback the same to the relevant department and/or factory for effective solutions.
- Provide support for Quality Management related matters.
- Organize product training, seminar, product introduction for all levels of people as well as to ensure trainees are well trained with successful certification.
- On-site support to perform checks, gather information, analyze customers' needs and early failures, make product recommendations, perform testing & follow-ups.
- Post-Sales analysis of technical problems, troubleshooting, service and perform product testing to help improve product reliability, safety and maintainability etc.
- To undertake any instruction delegated by superior from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in engineering, marketing or business administration
- Experience 3 - 5 years of sales, marketing or technical experience and proven record in belt Power Transmission, Bearing, Gear box or a related industry.
- Sales or marketing experience with Distributors or Retail business.
- Sales or marketing experience with automotive after market is
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently, self-driven and with positive attitude.
- Ability to read and write English; Fluent in Thai (both written and spoken).
Optibelt Power Transmission (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TPARK Bangna No.89/14 Moo 5 Bangna-Trad Road KM.39, T.Bangsamak A.Bang Pakong Chachoengsao Thailand 24130
P +66 (0)38-134-409 | F +66 (0)38-134-410