Being a vibrant and dynamic company, as always, Qinetics has now grown to become a renowned industry player in the Domain Name Services and Enterprise Solutions with a workforce of more than 80 employees since we established in year 2000.
Domain Name Services and Enterprise Solutions are Qinetics’ primary business focuses. In our Domain Name Services, we manage over 700,000 domain names through 3,000 resellers in 50 countries and we are the dominant registrar in the ASEAN, Hong Kong and Taiwan, and among the top 10 registrar in China.
Qinetics is also pride for its in-house system development and solution for the Registry system suite that meets the most stringent requirement for high availability, security and policy-driven registry operation.
Our Enterprise Solutions comprises of managed IT services and consultancy, customised system development as well as enterprise information portal. These applications serve to provide management and automation solutions to enterprise customers.
We are able to meet the ever-changing needs of businesses worldwide through a platform of continuous improvement, process excellence and through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships.
Driven by a competent and motivated team, Qinetics is dedicated to providing cost effective and innovative solutions to grow our customers’ businesses.
Making Things Happen!
Business Development Executive (Thai Speaking)
- To recruit partners / resellers in Thailand promoting our products and services.
- To gather market information, such as price sensitivity, trend and demand etc, for development of specific program to penetrate Thailand.
- To service and manage partners / resellers in the Thailand.
- To be responsible for achievement of revenue target through joint promotional activities with existing portfolio and growth of new account acquisition.
- To identify, acquire and develop business opportunities with internet service providers (on a B2B model) in the geographical regions assigned.
- To perform tele-sales activities to assigned regions/ countries.
- To manage, communicate and meet the needs of customers with company's product and services.
- To strategize, propose and execute regional business strategies to achieve company targets.
- To establish good relationship with customers and updating them on new development or addition of new services.
- To gather market feedback and generate market intelligence input that helps grow the company's business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the tele-marketing environment and/or in business development.
- Resourceful, aggressive and possess strong desire to succeed.
- Must be a team player, highly motivated and committed with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai.
- Willing and able to travel overseas for partners visits or meeting;
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.