- Coordinate with clients to public training program
- Attempt to sell an agency's services to target clients by performing preparatory work background.
- Learn all about the clients' products, marketing goals and needs and able to find solution.
- Create and encourage a business development to our business strategies
- Plan and develop comprehensive training and prepare short and long-term training schedules utilizing a database for scheduling and tracking progress of participant.
- Develop or select training and program materials such as handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, reference works, etc.
- Design supplement activities and skill calibration scheme for program
- Manage multiple projects while working closely with different customers to execute training programs and provide required support resources
- Coordinate with clients to define training program details, set up meetings, and plan program schedules and activity logistic.
- Male / Female, 22-26 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree and above (HR is a plus)
- 1-2 years of working experience is required (HR is a plus)
- Good command in Thai and English
- Logical thinking and able to solve complex problems in a structured way
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong PC skills (MS word, MS excel, MS PPT)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Innovative thinking, positive attitude, pro-active and energetic
- Able to travel upcountry as request.
- Able to work hard in flexible hours
- Self-driven and result-oriented
Location: Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Bangkok