Business Development Executive (Real Estate Background)
Contour Co., Ltd.
Contour is a Design and Business Consultancy that was established in 1987. We provide comprehensive business solutions that help our client’s business achieve its full potential. We offer effective design strategy, both domestically and in overseas markets, in property and retail. In addition to design consulting, we also provide the winning business model and strategy that seamlessly integrates with the design strategy. By redefining through the concept of Business Creative Network, today, Contour owns and manages 13 business units, with almost 150 passionate professionals that are ready to work in 8 languages. We are in the process of expanding our work across the AEC, and will set up multiple offices in the region to support this growth. In the coming years, Contour aims to be a leading regional consultancy fulfilling the dreams and aspirations of our clients, employees, shareholders and the communities in which we work.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Generate sales with existing customers and develop opportunities with new customers.
- Assess client requirements and customize projects as their needs.
- Approach the potential clients, give advice on business opportunity and conduct market analysis, financial feasibility study and presentation for the projects to be proposed.
- Analyze property market and make recommendations to the projects, in addition to relevant and timely corrections to the governance structure, business processes, and the structure of business information.
- Utilize expertise to resolve both financially challenges and marketing real estate assets to optimize asset potentials.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Research Team in determining the projects’ directions and with Architecture and other operation teams in gathering and consulting for the possibility of the projects.
What we’re looking for in you:
- ***Thai National*** Master’s degree in Real Estate Management, MBA or related field (first degree in Architecture or Interior Design will be an advantage).
- Have minimum 2-year experiences in sales function.
- Some work experience in real estate management, property management or other business development is preferable.
- Strong business mindset and creativity with profound interest and knowledge in property business.
- Excellent communication, highly innovative and a good team player, with good people management skills.
- Result-oriented, demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- High level of analytical and quantitative skills with excellent business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and the ability to build relationships.
- Excellent English and computer proficiency especially PowerPoint.
Why you should join us:
- The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs, so knowledge transfer will be an invaluable asset.
- We enjoy what we are doing. You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere.
- Want to know more about us? Click Contour
If you want to be part of an organization that stands for clients’ success, innovative business solutions, stunning design and fulfilling our employee’s professional goals, please review the role and send your resume to us by click "Apply Now"
***The successful candidates are entitled to attractive package of salary, incentive, benefits and career development path to the management level position***
Contour Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Department
865 Pattanakarn Rd., Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 0 2319 3240
Fax: 0 2319 3240 # 8
Please see the company information as
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Contour Co., Ltd.
Contour Co., Ltd.
Contour is a firm with a passion for providing comprehensive business solutions to our clients. Our main focus is on Business Strategy Consulting, Design Consulting and Mall & Restaurant Management.
Contour is outstanding amongst its competitors for a number of factors. Contour has built itself around the concept of using its Business Creative Network to provide a full-path solution to our clients, from idea inception to managing the project once it becomes a reality. This expertise on the entire path enables Contour to achieve both design aesthetic with actual business success.
The future is bright for Contour Group. The expansion of our work across the AEC will be supported through the opening of multiple offices in the region. In the coming years, Contour aims to be a leading regional consultancy using our Business Creative Network ideology to fulfill the dreams and aspirations of our clients, employees, shareholders and the communities in which we work.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our fast growing organization. If you want to be part of an organization that stands for client success, innovative business solutions, stunning design and fulfilling our employee’s professional goals, please review the roles below or send your resume to us at email@example.com