Cryoviva (Thailand) Ltd is a company doing cryo-preservation of Stem cells from Cord Blood. The technology is latest one and from Lifeforce Cryobanks, Florida, USA. Which is one of the top ten global cord blood banks from world Cord Blood congress 2013. We are the first and only American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) accredited cord blood stem cells bank in Thailand, thus assuring an exceptional standard of management, thechno;ogy and quality system.
Stem Cells therapy is a futuristic treatment with unlimited opportunities for mankind a promise for tomorrow. The technology is constantly developing and every day we hear new treatments being achieved using Stem Cells.
Cryoviva head office is in Bangkok and the high-tech laboratory is located in Nakhonpathom.
Cryoviva (Thailand) Ltd is promoted by Lifeforce Cryobanks, USA, Indorama (listed on the Thai stock exchange) and RJ Group of India
We are looking for qualified candidates to join our team in the following position:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING MANAGER
- Through understanding of cord blood banking, frequently asked questions and broad idea of laboratory processing procedures.
- Develop relations and maintain them with hospital staff, nurses, doctors and promote Cryoviva. Regular meeting with them to further enhancement of relations.
- Formulate an integrated marketing approach in support of sales efforts.
- Track, monitor and evaluate marketing and sales activities and accomplishments and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Defined strategic marketing goals ad initiatives, contribute to the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to enhance visibility and increase both revenue and market share. Develop ideas for marketing plan.
- Implement and maintain overall marketing budget. Control of expenses as per budget of the marketing and sales staff. Standardize marketing methods to ensure consistency and cost effectiveness.
- Focus on supporting specific strategic accounts and spending significant amounts of time on supporting pursuit opportunities.
- Daily discretion in the coordination and development of marketing materials, programs and plans.
- Regular written reports to seniors on the status of marketing and sales.
- Report changes or new requirements of customers, customer complaints and satisfaction to superior for further modification of strategic marketing plan.
- Study marketing strategy of competitors including their strength and weakness.
- Co-ordinate with laboratory department for supporting technical knowledge of cord blood banking and service to fulfill the requirement and confidence of Cryoviva customer.
- Other, as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications, public relations or sales
- Experience managing teams in a professional services or large medical product company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and professional client service manner
- Superior Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Project management experience
- Sound knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Negotiation and presentation skill required
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or related field
Interested candidate, please submit your profile via APPLY NOW
Cryoviva (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Department
75/66,67 Ocean Tower 2 28thfl., Sukhumvit 19(Wattana), Asoke,
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0-2661-6661 Ext 654 Fax: 0-2661-6664-65