Gogoprint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Gogoprint (gogoprint.co.th) is recruiting highly-talented people to support our company growth in Thailand & region.
Gogoprint is an e-commerce company with a young international team and is headquartered at BTS Phayathai, Bangkok. Our company sells custom-printed products such as business cards, flyers, brochures online. We operate and serve our customers all across South-East Asia.
Given our strong growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! This is an opportunity to work for a fast-growing company with international top-management, which offers you a fun & casual working atmosphere and high personal growth opportunities.
Business Development (Urgently Require!!)
Gogoprint was founded in 2015 with the mission to disrupt the inefficient printing industry in South-East Asia with online printing. Gogoprint has currently offices in Thailand and Malaysia and is rapidly expanding.
In South-East Asia prices are intransparent and high (actually much higher than in developed markets such as Germany), ordering is time-consuming and smaller customers (such as SME's) are heavily underserved. That is why we aim at tipping the power balance in favour of SME's and individuals, by offering them transparent and competitive pricing, 48-hour delivery, and excellent customer service.
Read the full story on Techcrunch
Description of Position:
Together with the management team you are consistently improving the outbound sales process of Gogoprint. This includes identifying the right target customers, generating leads, developing a sales pitch, phone prospecting and tele-sales. You will lead your own sales team by hiring, selecting, train and manage new sales executives. You will have tremendous learning and career opportunities at Gogoprint.
- Develop, implement and consistently improve the outbound sales processes
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers and present Gogoprint's product portfolio (e.g. business cards, flyer, brochures etc.)
- Ensure achievement of team performance targets / goals and employees performance meets established metrics and benchmarks
- Manage daily operations of the sales team including personnel, training, reporting, managing of CRM, and managing outbound lead database
- Define and execute sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company objectives
- Provide detailed and accurate sales reports, analytics and forecasting
- Improve, review, update policies and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of the concepts, and procedures of an outbound telesales call center
- Ability to train agents in sales and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem-solving skills, drive, follow-through, priority setting and desire to succeed
- Excellent management skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Good verbal and written English skills
- High motivation and absolute reliability
- 5+ years+ outbound sales experience and and 3+ years+ previous leadership/management experience
- Be part of a fast growing company that operates in the South East Asian internet market
- Work directly with international management (English speaking) and assume high responsibilities
- Exciting company culture with team events and fun & casual working atmosphere Great career opportunities, promotion prospects and learning opportunitie
- Only 5-day work/week
- Directly at BTS Phayathai
35,000 – 60,000 THB
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to: hr01 @ gogoprint.com
Gogoprint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
128/106 Phayathai Plaza building, 9th floor, Phayathai Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400