CA Recommends Co., Ltd.
We are a travel service company expanding to Bangkok from Singapore! Established in April 2016, the brand we manage here in Bangkok is Tripizee (by CA Recommends). If you are an independent and dynamic individual looking for a challenging career with great prospect in a fast-paced environment, we would love to have you on board our team. You will be working locally in our Bangkok office where we will service the Thai outbound travelers.
OUR SINGAPORE BRANCH
Changi Travel Services is a travel services agency specialized in meeting the needs of arrival passengers into Singapore. Established in 2012, the brand we manage is Changi Recommends.
Changi Recommends aims to bring exclusive deals to visitors and to provide best experiences in Singapore. Products comprises of attractions, sim cards, hotel bookings and other required services. We are always on the lookout for individuals to join us in our dynamic and fast paced business environment.
Exceptional deals from reputable merchants:
Our handpicked selection of deals is carefully researched. These are experiences that locals have vouched for, and which we’d be proud to share with you personally. The merchants who offer them are reputed for excellent service and are widely popular.
Unbeatable prices island wide:
The offers for shopping, dining and an array of brands and attractions that we bring you, represent exceptional value. Our privilege in sharing them comes from engaging directly with merchants.
Business Development (Tourism / Travel Services)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assess market landscapes (competition, demand, travelers’ needs) and optimizing business strategies
- On a look out for suitable travel products and services for the business
- Familiar with travel related products such as attractions, land tours, car transportation for inbound market
- Conduct cold calls, door-to-door (company&business) tied-up, and negotiate for the best deals
- Arrange business meetings w/ prospective clients
- Promote Company's Products & Services
- Liaise with external stakeholders to understand scope of work and information require
- Develop and maintain profitable business relationship with partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify key data to analyze business performance
- Review existing processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Prepare short and long term reports and projections
- Product or Marketing exp in Travel Industry preferred
- Willing to travel if needed
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proficiency in English and of course with other languages will be a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
We thank all candidates for writing in and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please appy w/ English resume.
Communication and negotiation skills
Ability to build rapport
Time management and planning skills