Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Business Controller job has just become available at of the most respected manufacturing firms based in Samuprakarn (Bangpu Industrial Estate). In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Business Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will act as a business partner with the Commercial Manager and lead the controlling teams to optimise financial performance.
- Business planning and forecasting
- Translate strategy into business plans and establish measurable targets; oversee the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility
- Evaluate financial implications of various strategic decisions, build scenarios and recommend actions
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes and act as interface between related stakeholders
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy for the business unit; serve as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategy for area of responsibility
- Business performance and decision support
- Monitor progress achieved and provide insight and analysis to support operational decision-making
- Risk management
- Identify and communicate commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions
- Execute risk review procedures and processes in line with commercial and financial risks and exposure
- Financial reporting and business information
- Establish and oversee processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information
To succeed in the Business Controller job, you will need to have at least eight to ten years relevant experience in business/finance controlling field and experience in manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of varied financial and SAP system
- Good understanding of credit analysis and control
- Experience in manufacturing business/environment is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in people management
- Experience in dealing with multi-cultural workforce is preferred
- Ability to work in Samutprakarn (Bangpu Industrial Estate)
This international manufacturing firm based in Samutprakarn (Bangpu Industrial Estate) needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. It has a long history of success and great value is placed on development and career progression. This is the role for every controller who love challenges and is looking for an opportunity in Bangkok's central business district.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Controller job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.