Triple Dot Consulting
Triple Dot Consulting is an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Service Management Solutions consulting company teamed with reputed experts in the industry providing the success-focused consultancy to the customer.
We specialize in the IBM Maximo� and IBM Smartcloud Control Desk solutions which can leverage customers' business improvement through process standardization, cost reduction and efficiency maximization.
We strongly believe that our 15 years of experience and proven many success projects in Thailand Triple Dot Consulting is the solution for customers.
- We integrate our industry expertise from our energetic people with the best-in-class technology tools to deliver most efficient solutions in response to customers’ business challenges.
- We focus on the sustainable customers’ success and holistic results from ongoing improvement through measurable success criterion.
We have top quality and extensive experienced consultants in the industry committed to your success with ROI-driven investment and the lean management overhead savings passed on to our clients result in exceptional value.
Business Consultant, Functional Consultant
( Please click Quick Apply button to apply for this position)
Business Analyst (Functional Consultant)
Reports to: Project Manager
Purpose for Position:
Works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant on product implementation, integration, enhancement or other projects as assigned. Duties are usually performed at the customer site. This position works under moderate supervision on small to mid-sized projects tasks and projects. Direct reporting relationship to the Service Manager, with indirect responsibilities to Business Solutions Manager, Lead Consultant, or Project Manager for each project. Successful candidates usually have between 18 months and three years experience in software development, technical support or consulting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
70% Works independently on small to mid-sized sized (site/location) single-product projects or as a team member on larger complex product projects.
- Analyzes or assists in analyzing customer business requirements and application objectives, develops or assists in develop design to meet customer needs.
- Works with appropriate Service Manager or Project Manager to estimate time frames, quantity and skill set of resources required to successfully implement projects, develops or assists in the development of project plan incorporating all variables.
- May conduct weekly status meetings with customers to determine progress against plan. Participates in development and refining of forecasts for the project.
- Prepares weekly status report on specific objectives
- Conduct an Integration Workshop for the purpose of clarifying integration programming requirements
- Define a Functional Specification document, which highlights all integration functional requirements
- Prepare a Technical Specification document defining the technical specifics of the integration programming needed
- Assist in development of all needed integration programs
- On-site installation and testing
- Independently manage small-mid sized enhancement jobs to existing customers
10% Serves as pre-sales and post-sales technical support specialist as needed
20% Acts as liaison between company and its customers.
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of 3 years EAM, ERP or Service Desk project implementation experience as fuctional consultant or business analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or computer science, or equivalent experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent in project documentation.
- Strong communication, presentation, organization and planning skills. Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
- General knowledge of data transfer tools, Application server, database platforms, and report writing tools.
- ITIL v3 certificated is a plus
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment, some exposure to maintenance and plant floor environments. Low to moderate levels of stress may occur. Extensive travel required (80%-90%)