ATA IT LIMITED
Business Consultant – Core Banking Application (Flexcube Platforms)
Main Objectives and Activities
- End to end implementation, upgrade and support of Oracle FLEXCUBE
- Excellent understanding of banking Domain from a Flexcube point of view, Knowledge of CASA, Retail, Loans, Trade, FX/MM module
- Work in close proximity with core banking analysis group to study the existing core banking system in place and finding the gaps between the existing products and the recent version of Flexcube and make recommendations.
- Articulate problem and identify quick and effective solution.
- Ability to understand the business proposition and ability to replicate the same requirements to IT Team.
- Create Business requirement documents, use cases, use case diagrams & wireframes for approval.
- Prepare Master test strategy, Estimations, Costs and Schedule.
- Ensure Test Process Governance adherence
- Work closely with the system, network and Database administrator to perform software installations, and to configure hardware and software.
- Bachelors or Masters / University degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Must be released from his military service obligations.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral) to be able to work with international customers (Canada, France, India, Cambodia...).
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum 10 Years of experience including 5+ years of FLEXCUBE Implementation experience.
- Expert level of Flexcube knowledge on corporate, retail modules and interfaces.
- Has run through or has been part of at least one End-to end implementation Migration and Upgrade of Core Banking Product.
- Knows the banking process in and out and has implemented core banking products at various client places.
- Functional Bank Knowledge (i.e. Accounting, Letters of Credit, Loans and Deposits, Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Bills and Collections, Fund Transfer, Payments and Collections, Securities, Data Entry, Accounts …).
- Hands on testing experience on Core Banking.
- Proven project management skills and experience of managing several projects concurrently.
- Expertise in the functional work flows of the core banking products.
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and/or customers.
ATA IT LTD.
25 Bangkok Insurance Building, 29th Floor, South Sathorn Rd.
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand.
Tel : 02 105-4574