Business Application Specialist (2-year contract)
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
- Responsible for System Solutions/Software/Mobile Application presentation, describe how to use mobile application, able to provide solution on basic technical issues to clients and users.
- Provide technical training to clients/users to ensure that they understand how to use system properly
- Manage user account and user permission
- Conduct monthly report to management team
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting and report/follow up to technical team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Marketing Communication or related field.
- 2 years’ experience as MS Excel(Advance), SQL, MSSQL reporting services, IT Sales , IT Product Consultation or Software Development
- Energetic, good team player with service minded attitude
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.