Business Analyst - Retail Operation
Argyll Scott Asia
- MNC with international working environment
- Part of a strong finance team
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is one of the largest retail with strong existence globally and they are now looking for a young and dynamic candidate to join their fast-growing team.
The company also offers a very good career path with rotation program within the organization
- Establish performance reporting and management information requirements with the Retail Operations team.
- Analyse performance and collate plans from the Leadership team to support the delivery of target for Retail Operations
- Support team in order to deliver effective performance reporting and management information.
- Spend regular time with the business to gain more understanding on process and business in order to provide insightful analysis
- Provide balance sheet reconcile over relevant KPIs to ensure no risk to business
- Provide in-sight analysis of financial performance to the Retail Operations team and financial Leadership teams to improve financial performance
- Manage forecasting and budget process for Retail Operations to deliver plans that are fully understood and owned by the stakeholders
- Ensure all financial transactions and process are properly controlled and complied with company's accounting policy
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or business related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience in FMCG, Retail business, or multinational company would be a plus
- Computer literacy, especially Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to manage people, and business partners regarding cross-functional work
- Be able to work under pressure, tight timeline and diversity of people
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.