Business Analyst/Data Specialist
Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding and a leader in its expertise, this FMCG organisation is looking for a talented Business Analyst/Data Specialist to take on this role. In this job, you will work on challenging projects and support the organisation to drive innovation and increase its market share.
About the Business Analyst/Data Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for transforming the organisation to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytic and you will need to have the ability to drive insights into actions that will improve the organisation's business results.
- Predict data/analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the "step-change" in decision-making that occurs when you begin to anticipate what will happen, versus just reflecting on what has occurred
- Leverage technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions
- Communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to drive action based on the insights you derive
To succeed in the Business Analyst/Data Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the senior business development teams and posses outstanding communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math or Economics); or Masters in Management with strong quantitative background
- Experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytic and/or consulting will be an advantage
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organisations and teams
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytic
- Demonstrated success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action
- Strong technical & analytic skills (R, SAS, SQL, optimisation, predictive modelling and etc.)
The successful Business Analyst/Data Specialist will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in its office.
If you have a successful track record of business analysis and data mining, and enjoy working in an international team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Analyst/Data Specialist role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
This global leader in FMCG continues delivering the highest quality of products to its customers and has multiple manufacturing sites in Thailand.
This role is situated between IT and marketing, and reports to the Director of Consumer Market Knowledge who located in Singapore.