- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology plus MBA is preferred
- At least 5 years ‘s experiences as an IT Business Analyst (Analyst and Design solution)
- Experienced in Project Manager Role for the medium size project and manage outsourcing vendor
- 3 years’ experience in Retail industry is a must
- Proven ability to undertake and manage medium size (3 -6 month projects)
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and service mind
- Able to adapt in cross cultural environment
- Flexible and ability to travel both upcountry and aboard
- Good communication in English both speaking & writing
Job Scope & responsibilities
- Understand the needs of stakeholders from various internal business units
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst stakeholders
- Identify the current- and future-state business processes
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivery elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached ,stating current / expected salary and click “ Apply Now “
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.