AXA Insurance Public Company Limited
Main Purpose of the Job:
Review and analyze current business processes / operations and identify improvement areas; support transformation projects
- Review and analyze current business processes / operations and identify improvement areas;
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to facilitate meetings and communicate results to project team and management
- Expertise skill with Microsoft Office Excel and Access with a passion for analytics - proven strategic and analytical problem solving skills. Intermediate to advanced software skills with; Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), Visio and Microsoft Project
- Business process consulting techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) a strong plus
- Insurance experience and Insurance systems knowledge is a strong plus
- Ability to present to a group of peers and immediate management and play a supporting role in presenting to higher levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to establish and develop effective relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, and lead/manage others where there is no explicit reporting relationship
- Maintain high ethical standards; demonstrate practicality, integrity and respect for others. Promotes diversity and a culture of inclusion
WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITHIN BUSINESS UNIT:
- AXA Healthcare Management (Singapore)
- Intermediaries (Agents, Brokers)
- AXA Branches
- AXA Head Office
Welfare and Benefits
- Local Bonus 1 Month ( As the same Fix bonus): Pay in December
- Short Term Incentive Compensation (Depend on your performance and profit of company): Pay in March
- Provident Fund (Start at 5% and maximum at 10.5%)
- Annual Leave start 10 days per year
- Personal Business Leave 7 days per year
- Marriage Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Funeral Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Loan Housing (The company cooperates with Government Housing Bank for home loan)
- Emergency Loans for staff
- Social Security
- Workmen's Compensation Fund
- New year Party or Outing trip
All application will be treated in the strictest confidential. Interested applicants please e-mail or send application with recent photo and expected remuneration to:
Khun Wiparat Hanks, Khun Wantana Pornpakwitoo , Resourcing Human Resources
AXA INSURANCE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
1168/67 Lumpini Tower 26 Floor, Rama 4 Road,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120.
Tel: +66 021188192, 021188195
Visit our website: www.axa.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง AXA Insurance Public Company Limited
AXA Insurance Public Company Limited
AXA Insurance PCL was established in Thailand in July 1998 and AXA Group is the major shareholder of our company. AXA Group is the world leading financial service group and operates with 163,000 employees to deliver the best quality of service to 102 million customers in 57 countries. AXA Insurance PCL has been expanding steadily over the year with nationwide presence in Bangkok, Chiangrai, Chiangmai, Phitsanulok, Nakhon sawan, Udon Thani, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Ratchasima, Ubon Ratchathani, Chonburi, Pattaya, Rayong, Chanthaburi, Hua-Hin, Surat Thani, Samui, Hatyai and Phuket.
Ready to spread your wings & soar high with AXA?
Do you want to be challenged? Do you want to be empowered, trusted to supported to give your best? Join a leading company whose mission is to protect its clients and whose success is based on solid growth and an ability to adapt and respond to changing customer demands.