CBM Facilities Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท ซีบีเอ็ม แฟซิลิตี้ส์ แมนเนจเม้นท์ (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
บริษัท ซีบีเอ็ม แฟซิลิตี้ส์ แมนเนจเม้นท์ (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
Product & Services: Integrated Facilities Management Services specializing in Engineering, Environmental, Security, Project Management, Managing Agent, Car Park, Operations and Management
CBM facilities Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Provides a full range of integrated facility Management (IFM) services. Our organization employs highly-skilled staffs who have the heart for everything that they do. The head-office CBM Pte Ltd. Is based in Singapore which is wholly-owned by a Singapore’s leading property developer City Development Limited (CDL).
CBM Pte Ltd. Is one of Singapore’s leading providers of facilities Management services since its establishment in 1971. It enjoys a prominent reputation with over 200 successful projects in the office, commercial, residential, industrial, government and hospitality sectors. CBM Pte Ltd has overseas ventures in Abu Dhabi, Qatar and India.
Successful candidates will work at Asoke area
Building Manager Job Duties :
- Manages building operations and oversee a team of Property & Facilities Management staff
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and rubbish removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ensures timely submission of reports and preparation of budgets to Building Owner and higher HQ
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Thai nationality aged 35 years old up./ Foreigners (Local Terms)
- Good English skills.
- Relevant Degree education preferably in Engineering field / Building Management
- At least minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in Building Maintenance Systems will be added advantage
- Maturity coupled with the ability to deal with issues and challenges and provide practical solutions
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Good people management skills, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent networking and client management skills
- Self-driven, pleasant personality, resourceful and a good team player
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV (English Version ONLY) , current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves via Apply now button only.
CMB Facilities Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
No. 75 White Group Tower II, 11th Floor, Soi Saengjan-Rubia,
Sukhumvit 42 Road, Phrakanong, Klongtoey,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel: +662 381 5015-7#12, 083-052 5152
Fax: +662 712 0548