- Take care and solve the problems of the residents to be orderly.
- Get various comments from co-owners and residents to the Executive Committee to consider in the monthly meeting.
- Inspect and maintain property in normal condition and ready to use at any time supervise the daily operations of the condominium management.
- Check the maintenance of various systems performance guarantee of various systems Duration of various employment contracts and check the records of various information in the condominium.
- Control check Performance of the contracted company to comply with the terms of the contract and according to the plan.
- Prepare various employment contracts, agenda and organize the meetings follow up to ensure the results of the meeting resolutions.
- Controlling expenses of the building in accordance with the budget.
- Set up plans and organize activities according to the law Including in accordance with various festivals such as fire rehearsals, etc.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Attend meetings and record meetings in the organization.
- Take care of subordinates and various important documents of the condominium.
- Age 27 years old or above.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- More than 3 years’
experience in building (Property Management)
- Good personality and service mind.
- Strong team leadership and presentation skill.
- *Good command of written and spoken English. *
- Knowledge in Juristic Person Acts is an advantage
Please submit your English resume
Knight Frank Chartered (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
65/192 23rd Floor, Chamnan
Center, Rama 9, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel 02-643-8223 ext. 128