Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital/โรงพยาบาลศิริราชปิยมหาราชการุณย์
Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital, operating under the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, serves as a new alternative for patients. It is part of a project to develop Siriraj Hospital into an excellent medical center of Southeast Asia under the name “Sayamindradhiraj Medical Institute.”
Budgeting and Strategic Finance Manager
We are currently seeking a Budgeting and Strategic Finance Manager to be an integral part of our Accounting and Finance Department. This is an extremely visible position and candidates must be capable of dealing effectively with all levels of Management including Executive Level staff.
- Create and maintain the annual financial budgets for SiPH.
- Support the management team with financial data, reports, forecasting, and analysis that will enhance their ability to perform their functions in a cost effective fashion.
- Issue monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad-hoc reports that are transparent, useful and easy to use.
- Review current reports to identify areas that may overspend, analyze operating results on a regular and recurring basis.
- Manage the process of creating and updating budgets for SiPH.
- Manage the budgeting software (SAP) to ensure accurate reporting.
- Supervise and develop budget analyst.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
- Identifies problems and works to resolve them as well as to prevent future problems.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
- Male/Female, Age between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Budgeting with Healthcare Business is preferably.
- Experience dealing with multiple departments or entities.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel. Experience in SAP would be advantage.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Organized, hardworking, hands-on and able to work independently.
- Able to work in Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital (SiPH)
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below;
Human Resources Department
Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital
2 Wanglang Road, Siriraj, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok 10700