Bespoke Hospitality Management Asia Limited
Do you want to have an exciting job in Marketing and Branding for the fast growing and dynamic hospitality & lifestyle management company BHMAsia with its brands X2, X2 Vibe and AWAY?
We are looking for Thai candidates who are fun, creative, multitasking, a team player, and have a positive attitude to join our Marcom Team in Bangkok.
Brand & Marketing Executive
To support the Brand and Marketing needs of the business on head office level by working in the following four key areas: brand development, website and brand collateral management as well as online advertising. Ensuring all communication and appearance follow relevant brand standards, this role will focus on providing support in the development of relevant brand collateral and brochures, presentations and promotions; creation, update & filing of brand standard manuals; support and coordination of hotels with their collateral and advertising needs as well as strategic partnership and co-promotion coordination. Furthermore, the creation and proof reading of website content and the improvement of its user experience together with Webmaster; execution and monitoring of online marketing activities and administrative support for the Brand & Marketing Manager.
- Relevant experience and proven success in Marketing and/or Branding (offline & online)
- Bachelor degree in the field of marketing or related, international degree preferred
- Experience in luxury and lifestyle segment is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Thai and English
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills in both languages
- Proven experience in Google Adwords, Facebook Business, IG, LinkedIn, Google+ and the business aspect of other Social Media
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong skills and experience in communication and negotiation with our hotels and lifestyle businesses, strategic partners, freelancers, suppliers etc.
- Eye for esthetic, details and proof reading skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and ability to meet various deadlines with a limited timeframe
- High organization and self-management skills
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your full resume, including present and expected salary, details qualifications and experience with a recent photograph for our consideration to APPLY NOW or for more details about us, please visit http://www.bhmasia.com
Tel no. +66 2168 7533 ext.222