YAANA Ventures is an owner, partner and operator of entrepreneurial travel and hospitality ventures in Asia. We distinguish ourselves by sharing real experiences that are grounded in the cultural richness of Asia. We are champions of the triple bottom-line: we empower our ventures with the values to nurture the people with whom we work, to sustain the planet we all share, and to pursue profits to expand our mission.
Brand Marketing Executive/แบรนด์ มาเก็ตติ้ง เอ็กเซคคิวทีฟ
YAANA Ventures’ Brand Marketing Executive assists the Marketing Director in brand material design, brand material production, brand material distribution, public relations, and tradeshows & events for each of the company’s travel and hospitality ventures. You will manage a team of 3rd party business partners and vendors to execute our brand marketing strategy.
- You will assist the Marketing Director in defining the marketing strategies and budgets in the annual marketing plans of each YAANA Ventures company.
- You will ensure brand guidelines for each YAANA Ventures company are followed in order to reflect our values and provide a consistent message to our customers.
- You will develop attractive templates in Word and PowerPoint to help our business development teams so they can create attractive presentations with a minimum of fuss.
- You will select and work with design agencies or freelancers to create best-in-class print material that promote our company and our products.
- With the Marketing Assistant, you will coordinate our tradeshows and business-to-business events for maximum impact through creative booth design and effective product material to attract visitors and impress existing and potential clients.
- You will assist the Marketing Director in coordinating our public relations agency to achieve their objectives and maintain an orderly schedule of press releases, familiarization trips, award nominations and other PR initiatives.
- With the Marketing team, you will contribute to the content strategy of each YAANA Venture company.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Two to five years work experience in a marketing role preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai preferred.
- Design experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator preferred.
- Prior experience managing third-party providers of marketing services preferred.
- Prior experience coordinating trade shows and events preferred.