Brand Manager - FMCG
Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding global FMCG company is looking for a talented Brand Manager in Bangkok. Your main responsibility is to develop annual business plan to build band equity and deliver sales, market share and profit targets.
About the Brand Manager Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for the Brand Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Based in Bangkok, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand's reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop annual business plan to build brand equity and deliver sales, market share and profit targets
- Lead NPD development from scratch and launch plan & execution for both offline and online
- Lead ATL & BTL activities, co working with related functions; trade marketing, sales, adv/digital agency, production, etc.
- Monitor results regularly based on agreed KPIs and re-propose actions, in time
- Identify consumer knowledge gap and propose research plan
- Manage P&L for the responsible brand and budget control in order to ensure target profit is met
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience from FMCG, with good track record
- High entrepreneurial mindset with can-do attitude; self-motivated and resilient with energy and enthusiasm; multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, analytical and communication skills
The successful Brand Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with internal career progression.
If you are a progressive Brand Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.