Brand Manager - Consumer Health
“MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN”
Brand Manager is responsible for the overall brand management for OTC/Rx products. You will be developing and implementing the brand strategies and propositions, driving tactical promotion activities to achieve business objectives. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment in a collective, collaborative fashion.
- Identifies relevant target markets, audiences and channels and the most appropriate vehicles to reach them.
- Translate broad brand strategies into effective channel, consumer, trade and digital strategies.
- Implements and drives segment and brand strategies in local and regional markets to optimize sales, margins, market share and penetration, in line with strategic business objectives.
- Identifies and acts on market trends, customer needs and competitor activities.
- Creates and executes annual and midterm brand plans for all brands / products to achieve growth objectives and financial targets.
- Supports business development activities and strategic marketing.
- Monitors and evaluate campaign and communication efficiency and effectiveness and take corrective actions to plans/activities based on results/learning.
- Manages the Brand P&L and financial metrics including profitability, sales promotion expense monitoring and control vs budget.
- Develops brand scientific modules in coordination with global and local brand teams, advocates and key opinion leaders (KOL).
- Liaises with regional and headquarter marketing personnel for assigned product portfolio.
- Liaises and participates in relationship-building activities with key medical societies and key medical practitioners together with the Marketing Manager and/or Assistant Brand Manager.
- Effectively uses quantitative data to manage projects with increasingly minimal support from Category manager/Head of Marketing.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned/required from time to time.
- Extensive marketing experience (min. 2-5 years) in Consumer health and/or FMCG
- Experience in ethical promotion is a plus
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with others, both one-on-one and in a group in order to drive the business forward.
- Ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability.
- Ability to translate analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans
- Resourceful at achieving objectives/results despite obstacles. Ability to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them
- Strong communication and influence skills.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to the company’s address.
19th FL., Emporium Tower,
622 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. (662) 667-8000 Fax. (662) 667-8399
Website : http://www.merck.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Merck Ltd.
Merck Thailand is a caring company dedicated to supplying pharmaceuticals and chemicals to hospitals, institutions, and the industry in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 1991 as a joint venture between Merck KGaA (Germany), and B. Grimm (Thailand), Merck Thailand has over 150 employees, with its main office located in Bangkok and a chemicals distribution center located at Bangpoo Industrial Estate. With a tradition of over three hundred years, our head quarter - Merck KGaA, is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world. It has 173 companies in 64 countries and around 40,000 employees worldwide. For more information, please visit us at www.merck.co.th