Boots Retail (Thailand) Ltd.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location (site, country): Bangkok, Thailand
Purpose of role:
The role is responsible for Boots Brand skincare and beauty products. The Brand Manager will execute the brand strategies (merchandising, price, promotion, and product knowledge and inventory management) to achieve sales and profit, strengthen brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth of Boots brand.
- Responsible for ranging, pricing activities, pre-defined mark-ups, promotion and stock availability of the Brand to achieve profit.
- To drive sale and profit of Boots Brand & Gift sets
- Measure and report performance of all sales & marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs
- Develop new content to support existing brand, prelaunch brand and creating new opportunities.
- To liaise with UK Team in aligning of Branch plan, promotion and lunch NPDs
- Plan assortments and inventory shipments, set retail pricing and promotion mechanics to maximize profitability and ensure the data accuracy in the system and implementation at the stores.
- Work with Merchandising & Marketing team to ensure that visual displays and communication materials relating to the Brand are aligned with the Brand directions and maintain the Brand visual standards.
- Plan, follow-up and implement the fixtures and fittings (both current and new) for the brand in the stores.
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure stocking levels are in line with the forecasted sales, take corrective measures to reduce aging / slow moving/obsolete stock and plan the return of the merchandise.
- Conduct store and competitor visits, analyze market trends, consumer preferences, competitors activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Analyze sales performance of previous year and does a brand wise cost-benefit study to take any improvement actions.
- Work in partnership with UK brand team; provide inputs for improving brand performance in Thai market.
- Bachelor or Master Graduate, preferably Business Administrative / Marketing field
- More than 5 years managerial Experience in Product Management or Trade Marketing
- Experience and/or high interest in Skincare and Cosmetics or International retail brands
- Proficient in MS-Office especially advanced EXCEL skill.
- High English Proficiency in both writing and verbal is a must
- Strong communication / influencing / project management
- Passion for skincare and beauty products with good sense of market trends.
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and writing
- Strong numerical and analytical skill in using data and/or market information to derive strategies, action plans and decision making.
- Good Interpersonal skills especially in cross functional collaboration.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks and solve problems.
- Able to devise campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Multi-tasking and result oriented
- Flexible in responding to changing priorities
- Has “can-do” and positive attitude.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Boots Retail (Thailand) Ltd.
Boots Retail (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Britain’s leading name in health & beauty for over 165 years The Thailand’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer Boots Thailand is a member of Alliance Boots, an international pharmacy-led health and beauty group. Our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. We have more than 250 stores from local community pharmacies to large destination health and beauty stores. We offer fantastic products and services and you’ll be created for by expert, friendly people. Our people are our strength and we’re always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.