Brand Executive - Digital
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Key Outputs / Responsibilities:
• Work with Brand Manager to devise strategies to drive engagement with social media and achieve agreed KPIs
• Liaise with agency to ensure all social media activations are planned on a calendar and communicated with HQ and other necessary stakeholders on a timeline manner
• Prepare reports to assess effectiveness of social media activities; make recommendations to review and improve on future activities
• Assist Brand Manager in building media buy calendar and working with media buy agency to build effective media buy to achieve overall campaign objectives
• Work with HQ team and related vendors and portals to ensure on time delivery of media materials to fit local technical requirements
• PO Management; Ensure that PO process is properly respected and executed in alignment with finance procedures
• Contribute towards and support the roll out and execution of corporate initiatives/projects
• Provide administrative support to Brand Manager
Qualifications and Experiences:
*** ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED ***
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.