Pernod Ricard (Thailand) Limited/บริษัท เพอร์นอต ริคาร์ด (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Pernod Ricard (Thailand) Limited is a membership of Pernod Ricard Group that produces spirit beverages in several renowned brands such as Chivas Regal, Absolut Vodka, Ballantine’s, Beefeater, Jameson, Kahlúa, Jacob’s Creek, G. H. Mumm, Perrier-Jouët, etc.
The Group is now the world co-leader of the Wine & Spirits industry throughout 80 countries; the Group’s 19,000 employees carry forward the values which are its strength: an entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics.
Brand Community Assistant Manager
- Implement strategic brand plan in order to achieve brand objectives within given budget.
- Execute and ensure efficiency of all marketing programs and activities for brand.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative evaluations.
- In order to ensure development of brand awareness and image.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Budgeting & Control
Contribute input, information and analyses for the formulation of operational plans and budgets for assigned brands, control detailed spendings (national advertising, parties, PR, events, sponsorship), cooperate with Finance to update accruals, assess spendings' efficiency through evolution of brands' reputation in consumer surveys, in order to ensure A&P efficiency without overspending in assigned brands
Assist in preparation of annual action plan for assigned brands in line with portfolio strategy, corporate time schedule and budgets, Prepare brand analysis 4P, implement in coordination with On-Trade, Modern Off-Trade and other Marketing teams, visit outlets to feel market, visit new outlets to evaluate potentials, accompany commercials to negotiate with outlet owners for promotion activation, execute and ensure efficiency of all programs and activities for assigned brands (advertising, media, Internet, digital, DM, CRM, nationwide promotions, events and sponsorships, visibility design, PR, mentoring), liaise with PR/advertising agencies and organizers, produce qualitative and quantitative evaluations, in order to ensure development of brand awareness and image
Business Information & Intelligence
Keep active watch on market activity, consumer trends and competitive brands, continuously monitor target consumer markets and their changing demo and phycho graphics, capture any relevant information on the Chatter platform, produce monthly competitive watch reports, evaluate marketing activities and advertising campaigns, in order to help develop brand strategy
Prepare content for marketing presentations, prepare monthly marketing reports detailing specific brand activities and results, prepare support documents and convey to Finance, prepare best practice sharing with brand owners and other market companies, in order to contribute valuable information for strategic business decisions and realistic forecasts
Identify local tribes and crusaders for assigned brands in line with global guidelines and local consumer segmentation, brainstorm with On-Trade and Modern-Off Trade teams to find ways to reach identified targets through personal networking, targeted events and loyalty programs, provide guidelines, monitor implementation in order to ensure improvement of assigned brands' visibility in alignment with global brand positioning and strategic plan
Education / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, or equivalent from oversee university
- Experience working in multinational company, FMCG, luxury goods, agencies or related fields
- Business Understanding
- Understanding of consumer behaviors in Thailand
- Initiative, integrity, and result-orientation
- Understanding of consumer/luxury businesses particularly in marketing practices, and related laws
- At least 2 year experience in Marketing
- Fluency in Thai and English, computer literacy
- Knowledge of consumer / luxury products marketing
- Excellent and effective communication, presentation, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills
Please submit your resume in MS Word through the following channels:
Pernod Ricard (Thailand) Limited
14th Floor, Unit 14A, President Tower,
973 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330