United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Branch Training & Development Manager
- Identify training and development needs for branch service staff.
- Develop training modules and training roadmap.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program.
- Track, monitor and review the progress of development and evaluate the result and outcome.
- Bachelor’s degrees or higher in HR Development or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in Training & Development or Organization Development or related; preferably direct experience in developing training modules and roadmap.
- Strong knowledge in Training & Development skills such as Competency, Academy, Workshop, etc
- Strong in leadership, coaching motivation, interpersonal and coordination.
- Good personality with excellent communication and strong service-minded.
- Good command of English in written and spoken.
- Strong understanding in training and brand building plus customer service for retail banking business.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Pranuda Chintarungruangchai
Tel. 02-343-4252 Fax. 02-285-1599
Pranuda.Chi-at-uob.co.th (-at- = @)
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th