Branch Service Manager
en world Thailand
(Up countries: Southern, Northeastern and North)
- Responsible for technical service on customers' sites for installing and commissioning machines at customer sites.
- Inspecting, trouble shooting and carrying out performance of machines on customers' sites.
- Manage field service team to provide technical service according to plans.
- Manage day-to-day operations in assigned areas with good leadership performance.
- Preparing service reports, machines claims reports and machines breakdown reports
- Ensure spare parts are available in stock.
- Training staff and customers on all product lines.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering only.
- Male, age between 34 - 40 years old.
- 3-5 years' experience in the position of Technical or Service management for heavy industry.
- Strong leadership skills with experienced in managerial level.
- Experiences in machines' installation / maintenance / repair.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Able to travel to responsible regions.
- Able to work for 6 days a week.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8649 and ask to speak to the Industrial9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.