Boutique Manager - Luxury Brand@Central Chidlom
- To manage team of sales staff.
- To advise the sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance.
- Strong focus on driving sales, delivering refined customer service and demonstrating strong clientelling skills.
- To control visually inspiring environment
- To advise item and new promotion for customers
- Ability to build revenue, manage back-office operations and supervise selling professionals.
- Male or Female, age 28-35 years old
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- At least 3-4 years' experience in boutique/shop operations management , service industries or in retail sales business for high-end clothing products
- Good selling and negotiation skills
- Pleasant appearance and good personality
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Self–motivation, strong leadership and organizing skill
- Background knowledge in fashion would be benefit
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL),Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".