SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. With expansion of our business, we are looking for the following position.
Booster Compressor and/or Crane Supervisor
Work Location : Petroleum Support & Logistics Base (PSB) Workshop, Songkhla and Offshore when required
Job Purpose :
To supervise maintenance and repair activities for all booster compressors and/or cranes at the offshore installation, in a safe and efficient manner in order to maximise equipment reliability and integrity throughout the effective use of all available resources and to manage and closely monitor offshore work progress in order to comply with PM plan and minimize work backlog.
- Preparation, planning and scheduling of maintenance & inspection operations to be performed with a clear and accurate definition of tasks, according to the crane 4-Years and Look Ahead Plan
- Responsible for supervision, quality control, and scheduling of preventive maintenance (3M PM, 6M, 1Y PM, 4Y PM and 8Y PM ), corrective maintenance and predictive maintenance, as well as making on-the-spot decisions when encounter with problems on Offshore facilities.
- Supervises, plans, schedules, sets priorities and assigns work to a crew of maintenance activity in the maintenance, repair and operational activities of booster compressors and/or cranes.
- Develop specific onsite mechanical repair procedures and work instructions
- Supervise PM & CM and breakdown repairing of offshore pedestal cranes by 3rd party according to pre published campaign schedule from the Maintenance and Inspection Discipline and according to Crane Maintenance contract obligations,
- Check and verify 3rd party Offshore Crane Maintenance contractor of crane inspection report, crane deficiency report, service report, etc. and monitoring of man power,
- Providing technical assistance to complete the work scope and Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ensure proper and safe operation of the unit by evaluating the running parameters and troubleshoot control system problem as they arise to minimize disruption to the gas compression process.
- Act as a single point of contact between Offshore and Corporate concerning technical issues and interface with all involved functions.
- Provide preliminary investigation booster compressor/crane failure report and support root cause analysis.
- Perform routine review offshore daily reports of inspection of offshore booster compressors and/or cranes and identify deficiencies or items which would affect the safe operation or reduce the lifting capability of the crane and report to Maintenance & Inspection Team Leader with recommendations for corrective action in a timely manner to maintain the integrity of the equipment.
- Maintain & Record maintenance information in CMMS to ensure consistent equipment history and record tracking and feedback to the Maintenance & Inspection Team Leader.
- Monitors and modifies preventive maintenance program
- Provide job safety analysis (JSA) for PM and CM tasks
- Follow and encourage strict adherence to the SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to Maintenance & Inspection supervisor
Job End Result:
- Ensure all booster compressors and/or cranes’ and related equipment’s reliability and integrity are within law and company’s requirements.
- Ensure all booster compressors and/or cranes’ maintenance activities are performed according to the plan and minimizing rework/ work back log and maximizing work compliance
- Ensure quality of all booster compressors and/or cranes’ maintenance and repair with minimizing equipment downtime,
- Ensure that all up to date all booster compressors and/or cranes’ maintenance and inspection information are recorded and feedback to relevant
- Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with SSHE operating procedures.
- Own Crane O&M knowledge for all well-known manufacturers e.g. Favelle Favco, Oil State, Liebherr, etc.
- Own booster compressor O&M knowledge for all well-known manufacturers e.g. Ariel compressor with CAT gas engine.
- Fully familiar with crane standard and industry codes,
- Management of stock items, parts and consumables related to Crane maintenance activity
- Good working experience of work planning and optimization
- Fully familiar with present CMMS standard/system
- Basic knowledge of QA/QC Standards,
- Good knowledge/experience of SSHE requirements in a working environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai,
- Ability to operate PC and be literate with MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Higher Technical Diploma or Bachelor in Machine/Mechanic (Mechanical), or related fields,
- (Booster Compressor) Minimum 10 years of field working experience in booster compressors operation and maintenance including supervision, planning and scheduling (PM, CM & troubleshoot), unit inspection and repair in oil and gas industry or similar.
- (Crane) Minimum 10 years of field working experience in crane maintenance including supervision, planning and scheduling (PM, CM & troubleshoot), unit inspection and repair for several crane manufacturers especially for Favelle Favco and Oil state in oil and gas industry or similar.
- Hand on service and repair experience for Booster Compressor and/or Crane and related equipment for offshore oil and gas industry.
- (Crane) Experiences in Lifting Gear and Crane Inspection such as API 2D.
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, certificates and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Wordvia