Bistro and Cafe Supervisor (IKEA Bangna)
IKANO (Thailand) Limited
ABOUT THE JOB
We want to fill this vacant position with an extremely commercial and customer focused enthusiast with a proven strong value based leadership.
How is the job?
- Assist in the administration and operations of the Swedish Food Market (SFM) & Bistro section as a strong communication mix to strengthen IKEA’s home furnishing business market position.
- Accountable for the SFM & Bistro revenue goals and KPIs
- Accountable for the roster planning, training and coaching of co-workers to ensure conformance to established service levels, safety & sanitary regulations and HACCP standards
- Contact Thai FDA (Food & Drug Administration Ministry of Public Health) in order to register the imported products from the Distribution Center in Asia region
- Assist in overseeing inventory cost control and manpower optimization.
- Provide sound advice to the SFM Manager on goods supply forecast, stock controls
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures in accordance to the IKEA Safety & Security Risk Manual
- Ensure proactive customer relations, look into complaints concerning food and services to provide corrective actions if necessary
- Assist in the daily requisition of products, record daily reports and perform any duties related to the job as and when requested by the Company from time to time.
Who are you?
- Possess general retailing exposure, with 1-2 years’experience in high volume fast-food service industry and strong in handle document works such as official papers, import documents, etc.
- Passionate about retailing and customer service with strong sense of ownership
- Must have excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills to assist in leading and managing the team
- Must be an active team player and service-oriented
- Ability to work in a high volume and fast pace environment
- Computer literary (MS-Office) and proficiency in the use of English communication in working environment
GROWING TOGETHER: IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. As the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Offering Benefits: Salary, Incentive, Company Uniform, IKEA Products' Staff Discount, Gift Voucher for special occasions, Medical benefit (including children), Dental allowance, Insurance (Health/ Life/ Accident), Provident Fund, Annual Leave, etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your Updated Resume,
stating current & expected package (in MS-Words file) with recent photo
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง IKANO (Thailand) Limited
IKANO (Thailand) Limited