BI Developer – ETL/Visualization
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
- Designs and develops BI Solutions on Big data platform (Hadoop/Vertica) using ETL tools (SSIS or in-house developed ETL), OLAP and dashboard (Tableau)
- Experience working with Product Owners or Business users to understand business needs, define scope and translating requirements into technical specifications (includes identifying and assessing potential data sources)
- Works as professional, analyses business questions from data and suggest proper BI products/solutions to Product Owner or business users
- Works as a member of product team on Agile methodology to understand business needs and provide them the right data and reports or dashboards solutions
- Always stay on latest data and BI technology with the team.
- Additionally, the workload will include fast turnaround of ad-hoc reports and other technical end user support for operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT related field
- More than 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence area
- Experience in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modeling and visualization
- Must have good English communication and Inter-personal skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- An ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly (due to the steep learning curve involved) are essential
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, working with more than 285,000 hotels in 29 countries and providing its services in 38 different languages. The company was established in 2005 by two veterans of the online travel business. In 2007, it was acquired by the priceline.com Inc. global group of Internet travel companies (Nasdaq: PCLN), and has been growing ever since.
Agoda employs more than 1,200 professionals of all nationalities in 29 locations around the world, with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong. Dedicated market managers also maintain close relationships with hotel partners in Europe and the United States. The company is one of the leading IT employers in Southeast Asia, with core strengths in the hospitality industry, online and partner marketing, finance, customer support, and people & organizational development.
Agoda prides itself on a dynamic, multicultural workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. We strive to provide a positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often, and where communication is open, frequent and constructive.
Our people are chosen for their dedication to making things great, their ability to push boundaries, and their understanding that cutting-edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.