SGS (Thailand) Limited
- Conduct BHA Inspection covering following types of inspection for all BHA types of drilling tubular:
- Visual Inspection
- Dimensional Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Examination
- Dye Penetrant Examination
- Ultrasonic Wall Thickness
- Furnish inspection/load testing measuring equipment and supplies (Iron powder, Refacing paper, MPI Ink, White Contrast, Penetrant, Developer, Wire brushes, cleaning solvent etc.)
- Furnish all pipe handling, work area, pipe racks, cleaning solvent and thread compound also customer to supply lifting equipment (crane, forklift) and any weights required.
- Prepare for Final Report and Certification, to be delivered within 72 hours of completion of work and Updating equipment database, to be completed within 72 hours of completion of work.
- Required standard working schedule is Monday to Saturday with standby 24/7 as required and able to work outside the Company locations and offshore.
- Follow and comply with company standard operating and inspections procedures, and also Customer standards and procedures.
- Supervise all day to day inspection, cleaning, tubular movements and general work activities.
- Direct client liaison and interface for deliveries, load outs, various site and offshore inspection works.
- Daily/weekly inspection and machine shop planning for yard and site work.
- Organise work schedules in the inspection shop to ensure all work is undertaken in a timely manner and per load out schedules client requirements.
- Comply with company HSE and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure all personnel work in a safe manner & comply with company HSE policy and site rules.
- Conduct periodic auditing and assessment of NDT & Inspection personnel on and at Customer work sites.
- Diploma / Degree in related field.
- Qualified as ASNT Level II inspector with MT (Magnetic Testing) & PT (Penetrant Testing) with NDT Level II certificates issued by a level III qualified inspector who must be traceable on the ASNT website.
- At least 5 years experience in inspection of OCTG, BHA, MWD/LWD, Motors, Rotary Shoulder connections, Fishing, Completions tools and other related oil industry equipment. inspecting,
- Strong Experienced and thorough knowledge in the following inspection standards and procedures;
- API RP7G and API Spec 7
- SDS Inspection and Rework Manual (held by SDS)
- DS1 Drill Stem Inspection third edition volume 3
- NS2 Drill Stem Inspection Standard.
Understanding of OCTG & NDT inspection equipment and functions.
Ability to work to tight schedules with minimum supervision.
Work Location : Songkhla, Thailand
No. of Position : 4
You can see more information at www.sgs.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SGS (Thailand) Limited
SGS (Thailand) Limited
The SGS Group is the largest verification, testing and certification, organization in the world. SGS was founded in 1878. Today, the SGS brand is recognised as the global benchmark for the highest standards of expertise, quality and Integrity. Commenced its operations in Thailand. In 1951, SGS Thailand currently employs over 800 staff in Bangkok head office and branch offices in Eastern Seaboard, Haadyai, Chiang Mai and Korat. SGS (Thailand) Limited has openings for the positions of: