BDP Sales Executives - Hunters with the X-Factor
BDP Asia - Pacific Ltd.
OUR BDP MISSION
We will create a Home for talent and innovation combining technology and expertise to solve complex global logistics problems and create tangible value to our esteemed customers. Our unique culture will drive excellence in all our efforts.
If you are talented, creative and possess the hunger to win business deals, BDP may just be the right place for you to succeed. We are looking for Sales Executives to expand our Asia customer base. If you want to be part of this and think you can handle the pressure, read on about what you could be doing with us.
This position requires you to hunt, identify and win business opportunities from brand new customer base. You will seek to understand the customer’s needs, promote and sell BDP’s services and solutions accordingly to develop new growth and revenue opportunities.
Your targets include sales revenue and gross profit.
You will also be required to understand the local market trends and competition faced in our industry. You will contribute to shape strategies and tactics to further gain share in the market. We would love to hear your innovative ideas on how to gain bigger market share. If you are entrepreneurial and dare to dream big, you could be the person we are looking for.
You can expect to work with Operations and key functional departments to deliver the sold services and solutions. No man (or woman) is an island, we work like a big, happy family here in BDP.
Key Outcomes and KPI:
- Successful close of new customers business on-board
- Strategic partnerships with customers for sustainable business continuity and healthy profit growth
- Establish critical link between the customer and internal business units
- Achieve a high level customer engagement, rapport and satisfaction
Specific Tasks and Accountability
- Review and discuss pricing with appropriate product, pricing and operations departments
- Ensure the profitability of the account pricing
- You have 2 years to gain the full revenue potential of your new customer accounts
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Work with relevant sales groups across the globe to grow the customer
Key Administration Tasks
- Submit & follow up on Request For Quotation (RFQ) received
- Develop Standard Operations Procedures (SOP) together with internal department and customers as required
- Update SalesForce for all sales activities, opportunities and wins
- Keep an eye on your individual performance dashboard
- Ability to build strong customer rapport and gain breakthrough success with building customer relationships
- People Buy People First, so first impression and sustainable charisma is important.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to interface and relate to the different strata in the organization and cultures
- Get your point across. You may have the best idea and solution but if you cannot convince others, it is useless
- Ability to frame customers in leading them to see the value of the company’s services and solutions
- To win deal, you need to pull it across the line
- Ability to create and present customer presentations using laptop and IPad with confidence and ease
- The world is your stage, go forth and Shine
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Prezi
- University degree or post-graduate qualification preferred
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the Freight Forwarding Industry, preferably from MNCs
- Possess Airfreight / Sea freight / Warehousing product knowledge
- Good established track record - You do need to show us that you can win and maintain customers
- You will need to be resourceful and emotionally resilient, as you will be working with a wide range of customers and teams for whom you will be the go-to person to make things happen
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
If you read all this and think you were born and bred for this role, get in touch. We will be happy to have an in-depth conversation about the role to the right person.
Apply to :
Ms. Kamonrat Sriruya
BDP Asia-Pacific Ltd.
170/53 Ocean Tower 1, 17th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 16 (Sammitr) Ratchadapisek Road,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel: 02 661 8000 ext 608
Fax: 02 661 9111
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง BDP Asia - Pacific Ltd.
BDP Asia - Pacific Ltd.
Based in the US, BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding US$2.1 billion. With a network of wholly-owned operations, joint ventures and affiliates in more than 130 countries, including more than 270 offices across the world, BDP People believe in delivering on the promise of service excellence one customer at a time. It’s about people who listen and communicate whether it’s across the office or across the globe. It serves chemicals, healthcare, oil and gas, life sciences, and retail and consumer goods logistics sectors.
It takes 3 precious assets to build the BDP Experience for our customers - People, Process and Technology.
- It begins with a solid understanding of operating standards and processes
- Understanding the logistics requirements of our global customers and supply chain partners
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the tools such as BDPSmart and processes are in place to deliver the BDP Experience of unexpected value
BDP’s Global Talent Management team is further proof that BDP is committed to investing in its most important asset, our People. We execute this by having global responsibility for the education and development of all employees through the Mentoring Program, the Leadership Development Program (LDP) and BDP University.