BAT (Business Acceptance Testing)
DHL eCommerce Thailand
This Position will perform all aspects of Business Acceptance Testing (BAT) activities and closely work with the business owners to understand requirements and ensure all business needs are realized in the application being developed. Will play a key role in approving business systems prior to release into production and will support lane managers as needed on short / long term projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify business and functional requirements by working closely with application end-users.
- Develop test plans and create test cases based on these requirements.
- Perform Business Acceptance Testing extensively and communicate test results.
- Document test case execution, test results and defects in detail.
- Play a key role in improving business acceptance testing of system releases for high end quality results.
- Participate in release decisions and establish measures of test coverage and system readiness for go live.
- Development, revision, and upkeep of test cases for all applications that are in scope of BAT.
- Create and document instructional documents (SOPs) as it relates to new, changed or enhanced systems.
- Support Lane Managers, Master Data Analyst’s and other business owners on new organization initiatives.
- Provide support to other departments and teams as needed to ensure successful design, testing and implementation of applications that support the various business needs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or in a related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Expertise with the NewOps, CONNECT and Data Prep Systems.
- Experience in software testing methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with various DHL eCommerce systems and environments.
- Experience with DHL eCommerce international terminal operations.
- Excellent knowledge of DHL eCommerce business models and its international mail products.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, experience with Visio and/or AutoCAD a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven record of learning new systems, processes and procedures quickly.
- Strong knowledge of testing requirements and tools for BAT.
- Analytical with the ability to identify and resolve complex business problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships across all levels in organization.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% or as needed
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.