Bangkok Sales Representative (Medical Device)
- Effectively perform sales activities for all related products to achieve sales target as per AOP.
- Effectively communicate product features and benefits, pricing and promotion activities according to company strategies
- Regular contact with customers to ensure seamless communication with the company i.e. stock availability, keep customers for most update information from the company etc.
- Effective presentation and Demonstration products.
- Secure contact with KOLs in the territory.
- Ensure compliance practice is implemented as per company policy.
- Regularly provide market intelligence and competitive intelligence to keep company’s product stay competitive in the market.
- Effectively keep tracking and manage consignment placement at customer site to optimize business opportunities and minimize losses from over consign and expired products.
- Actively participate company’s activities and marketing events as assigned.
- Attend technical products training as assigned and keep knowledge most up to date.
- Regularly submit sales report for management review.
- Effectively handle customer complaint and product complaint. Report the event as soon as it is brought up from the field.
- Follow through the request for the territory if require by others non-sales department i.e. finance , RA , Logistic etc.
Education, Skill and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Nursing or Healthcare related field
- Minimum 2 years working experience in selling Medical Devices products
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skill with presentable look.
- Previous experience and connection with customers is a significant advantage.
- Ability to do traveling in upcountry/oversea and working non-office hours.
HRnet One Executive Recruitment (Thailand) ltd.
999/9, The Offices at Central World Floor24, Rama 1 Road, Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Bangkok, 10330
Contact Kamonporn 02-613-1363#398