AX Technical Consultant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology or related fields
- At least 2 years experienced to working with Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012.
- Ability to map and configure by user’s requirements into Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Ability to install, setup and administrate the AX security systems.
- Ability to coding in Visual studio.NET and X++ debugger.
- Ability to develop the report by Reporting service (SSRS).
- Experience in Microsoft SQL server database is a plus.
- Experience in Data migration is a plus
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner
- Deep knowledge and understanding how to architect solution, functional and technical in Microsoft Dynamic AX by focus in Retail and POS area.
- Strongly to identifying problems and recommending the implementation and customizations to meet user requirements.
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner.
- 1 year experienced in Retail industry (preferable)
- Good interpersonal skill by able to adapt in cross cultural environment and service mind.
- Flexible and ability to travel is preferred
- Willing to work off-working hours when needed.
- Able to communication in English
Job scope & responsibilities
- Working on a full life-cycle implementations and customizations of Dynamics AX 2012.
- Provide technical consult, Best practice and documentation.
- Installation and maintain AX system.
- Customizing Dynamics AX solution through X++, MorphX and Reporting service.
- Fit-Gap analysis
- Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Data Migration and Deployment.
- Post-live support.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.