AX Regional Delivery Specialist (Finance Module) - Chiang Mai
Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding manufacturing is looking for an AX Regional Delivery Specialist for Finance Module to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for the localisation and implementation of the AX Global Template in the subsidiaries within the region and correspondent in business area.
The company has continued to use the hand-crafted techniques and the original process of forging and casting in the manufacturing of its cookware.
About the AX Regional Delivery Specialist (Finance Module):
In this business critical role, you will responsible for working directly with the Group IT ERP Business Analysts team as well as with the key regional business stakeholders in order to align regional business requirements to the Global Template ensuring the delivery of an effective solution.
- Collaborate with Group IT ERP competence centre and project team to gather a deep understanding of business, business operations and business needs to develop requirements for the customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail.
- Understand, communicate, and interpret business processes and requirements
- Perform localisation analysis between Dynamics AX Retail global template and Regional requirements (legal and business)
- Together with the implementation partner, assist in creating the different phases of the solution map for the implementations
- Participate in the entire full cycle of the Regional implementations, including quality assurance and testing of the new application.
- Ensure that theMBSAX Partner delivers the following (not limited) in the Regional implementations:
- Business processes diagnostics and assessments
- Supervise application design and architecture components
- Supervise process and functional design activities
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Supervise application build, test, and deploy activities
- Plan and execute data conversion activities
- Drive test planning and execution
- Project and program management that exhibits leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organisational change
To succeed in the AX Regional Delivery Specialist (Finance Module) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Group IT ERP Business Analysts team and Regional Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology related BA/BS
- More than two years' ERP implementation experience, mainly AX or other ERP products (i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Ability to lead people, teams and projects
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- Proven experience and knowledge of Retail & Distribution
- Dynamics AX Certification (2009 or 2012)
- Consulting experience
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Able to travel abroad 30%-50% of the time
- Fluent in English; additional languages would be an asset
- Thai nationality
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AX Regional Delivery Specialist (Finance Module) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.