AVP – Site Acquisition
PTG Energy Public Company Limited
- Conduct a detailed site assessment and analysis in terms of location, visibility, catchment, competition and be able to indicate sales forecast and projection (Potential revenue) for each individual location.
- Enhance all related technical skills required to analyse and form a sales forecasting, provide market potential analysis with the most updated information available from competitors and property agents.
- Conduct scouting trips to identify business opportunities through a multi-format development strategy. Evaluating the different zones possible and specific lands vacant or built for potential acquisition in each area.
- Conduct an exit survey and able to interpret or analyse the survey result with meaningful recommendation.
- Collate and inform senior management on specific business intelligence for each deal like competitor development programs and able to identify impacts from these developments.
- Ensure that all reports are completed on time with accurate documentation .
- Communicate and provide regular updates on all markets, sites and projects to the management and assist in developing, preparing and presenting the deal proposals.
- Maintain an updated catalog of Land Bank with ranked priorities for potential acquisition, development and maintain regular contact with owners and property agents to see market fluctuations and movements from competitors.
- Understand and deliver best practice for site visit and analysis process.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree in Real state/Geography/Economics/Business/Finance/or any related field.
- At least 5 year experience in site research and analysis particularly in commercial real estate e.g. Offices and Hotels (CBD area and oversea is highly desirable).
- Strong working knowledge of commercial real estate (Oil&Gas Station) development and investment. Knowledge of Oil&Gas Station catchment analysis and demographic analysis is compulsory.
- Fair in written and spoken English.
- Self-directed, motivated and a strong leadership, organizational, anticipatory and analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to work with senior level management, corporate, in addition to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines coupled with ability and willingness to travel to all regional locations on regular basis.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint and Google Earth.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PTG Energy Public Company Limited
PTG Energy Public Company Limited
PTG Energy Public Company Limited is a leading of providing high quality ready-made gas under the brand PT. We have been certified by ISO 9001 for the storage and distribution of fuel products (gasoline and diesel) at our Mae Klong Tank Farm.
Our Vision is to be the nation’s leading petroleum retail service company.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate to join our team in the following position