AVP, Sales and Service Strategy Department
Report to : SVP, Channel Strategy & Performance Division Head
To manage the development and evaluation of multi-channel strategies and business plans for Marketing Group based on the data analytic and insights from quantitative & qualitative research and analysis, and to manage channel policies based on channel strategies
Principal Accountabilities :
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Oversee the development of multi-channel strategies for sales, up-selling and customer services for different types of channels and partners, including new channel introduction, channel expansion, channel exit, and segmented channels with support from insights and data analytics to achieve channel profitability, customer satisfaction and defined customer experience in each channel
- Ensure that the multi-channel strategies align with customer experience definition of each customer segment and support Customer Experience Management to develop strategy to achieve customer satisfaction and defined customer experience in each channel
- Manage the development and maintenance of channel policies for sales and service and pricing framework for wholesale and retail to deliver effective and efficient channel management and improve channel value preposition
- Manage interactions with Marketing Group, Channel Performance Management and Channel Owners to identify product-mix for each channel, including identification of products / offerings / services to be introduced to channels and withdrawn from channels
- Oversee quantitative & qualitative research and analysis to assess opportunities and risks; prove hypotheses, validate directions and frame key decisions in order to support management workshops and strategy formulation
- Manage the development of short and long term business plans and initiatives supporting business plans to ensure their executions achieve objectives and goals
- Collaborate with Channel Performance Management and Channel Owners to ensure the practicality of multi-channel strategies
- Determine key channel performance measurements to monitor the effectiveness of strategies and manage strategic performance review to adjust strategy to meet changing conditions with support of relevant analysis
- Coordinate with Strategic Marketing and Online Strategy to ensure alignment of the marketing strategy, online strategy and channel strategy
- Determine new channels to capture future growth and manage the new operating model development, feasibility study and development of plans (together with Channel Development and Management) to introduce new channels to ensure efficient and effective processes and alignment with channel strategies
- Lead the coordination with People Group to communicate training needs based on sales and service strategies to enhance sales and customer service capability of channel members and salespersons
- Oversee the coordination with Business Intelligence to ensure complete and accurate delivery of related business intelligence capabilities based on provided data requirements to support operation of Sales and Service Strategy
- Seek for industry insight and support division head in strategy development and implementation
- Seek for functional or industry knowledge to begin to be known as a thought leader
- Provide thought leadership around emerging trends and competitive landscape; assess opportunities and risks; proves hypotheses and validates direction using quantitative / qualitative analysis; and frames key decisions
- Encourage team members to seek for industry knowledge
- Understand and communicate dtac’s corporate and customer group’s strategic directions
- Provide support division head in developing strategy, direction, guidelines and action plans for division
- Develop department objectives and action plans to support and align with division directions and cascade to staff in department
- Provide support to division head in budget plan and expenses and develop budget plan and manage department expenses to optimize benefit and ensure efficient budget allocation
- Collaborate across departments within Integrated Sales & Service Strategy division to ensure the alignment across departments within division
- Manage operations and supervise team members in Sales and Service Strategy department
- Provide decision making and approval at department level and provide inputs for decision that requires higher level approval
- Provide issue resolution and escalation functions
- Manage risk to ensure continuity of business
- Supervise team to identify, develop, and communicate improvement opportunities and initiatives, realize improvements and report progress
- Be accountable for special assignments as allocated by immediate superior level
- Manage team members, resource allocation, coach, mentor, conduct/attend team building, team training
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate performance of subordinates to ensure staff’s achievement of goal and target
- Ensure staff are motivated and followed code of conduct as well as operational compliance with corporate policies and regulatory to promote corporate governance
- Manage team capability development
- Manage team career path and competency development
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline required; Graduate degree (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant business area. More than 5 years of leading direct reports required.
- Experience in wireless, retail, and FMCG sectors; management consulting experience preferred.
- Experience in channel strategy development, operating model design and assessment, analytical technique and complex problem solving
- Experience in project planning and management with ability to break-down complex problems into manageable goals
- Understanding of typical processes, systems, and challenges in a wireless and retail environment
- Understanding of current and emerging trends in multi-channel approach
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking competencies to analyze business environment and define opportunities, solutions or approaches for channel optimization by using observation, data, external benchmarking, competitive intelligence and fact-based insight with intuition and foresight
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated skill in influence, conflict resolution, and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills. Produces high-quality deliverables with minimal preparation time or secondary review.
- Ability to work in independently and in a collaborative team environment interacting with all levels in the organization, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and consistently meet commitments.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for
- You are welcome to contact Ms. Waranun for more information on the job
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.