AVP - Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Position : Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
- Identify prospects and perform sales pitch for new acquisition.
- Manage existing client relationship to ensure business momentum and cross-sell opportunities.
- Ensure quality credit proposal and customer data integrity and work closely with Commercial Relationship Banking Risk to deliver credit extension / solution to clients including timely credit renewal for existing clients.
- Manage credit related requirements including documentations, applications, processes, remedial management with regard to the assigned client portfolio.
- Work closely with internal Business Units, Projects, Operations and related units to ensure effectively and timely product/service offering, referrals, and deal execution.
- Achieve individual as well as team's sales targets and sales metrics including but not limited to Revenue target (total and by product), credit facilities utilization, numbers of account acquisition, numbers of active accounts, deposit/liability, numbers of products cross-sell, maximum share of wallet, and customer retention / satisfaction.
- Assist Commercial Banking Business Manager in driving, formulating and ensuring success in Commercial Banking business.
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or equivalent discipline
7-8 years-experience in Commercial / Corporate sales function, banking or financial business.
- Strong, proven financial and business acumen Credit / risk demonstrated experience
- Strong analytical, marketing communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Initiative and hardworking, energetic and eager to learn new things
Able to work under pressure and time constraints and at flexi hours
Have own vehicles
Interested candidates please forward your resume and covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
399 Sukhumvit Road, 19th Floor, Interchange 21 Bldg., Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Citibank, N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.