AVP, Financial Planning & Analysis
Report to : Head of Financial Planning & Analysis Division
To supervise process of providing financial support and analysis to executives in Regional Business in order to support executives for strategic decision making, financial performance management, and risk management
Principal Accountabilities :
- Lead and drive regional performance management to support Regional Business Heads (RBHs) to achieve their performance targets
- Produce accurate and timely performance reports on a weekly basis, provide meaningful analysis and business insights to support management decision, be national war room's secretary and facilitate/drive action-oriented discussion in the war room
- Support RBHs on regional budget planning and cost control, ensure regional budget is effectively and efficiently utilized with good governance
- Provide ad-hoc/business case analysis to support RBHs on decision making
- Lead dynamic target setting process (quarterly/monthly) to effectively drive regional performance and employee motivation, ensure target is allocated fairly among regions, coordinate with other teams to translate company targets into sales targets efficiently
- Master’s degree in Finance or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales Planning , Finance Performance Management
- Telecom product and channel background is an advantage in developing profitability model
- Strong analytical and presentation skills are required
- Ability to work independently and communicate with all management levels in a professional capacity
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to drive issues to closure; very strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent Communication Skills with proficiency in English language
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for
- You are welcome to contact Ms. Surutchata for more information on the job
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.