AVP - Finance and wealth management
DT Group of Companies
Manage company liquidity including short-term investment, borrowing and alternative financing
- To provide and recommend on short-term and long-term corporate financing solution- Capital Structure
- To explore and recommend financing alternatives for the company – Fund raising
- To coordinate and work with financial advisor(s) to execute transactions within target timeframe
- To review loan agreement and any transaction related agreements and comment for commercial and financial terms
- To understand the process of project and structure finance (Pre Financing)
- To deal and negotiate with financial institutions and potential investors to ensure the best terms for the company
- To arrange post financing for the company clients
- To construct and review the financial model and feasibility study
- To analyze and recommend appropriate assumptions used in the financial model
- To provide the analysis over the risks and returns of the project feasibility
- To do the investment valuation and presentation for approval
- To do the information packages/presentation and marketing material to financial institutions and/or potential investors
- MBA in Finance or Accounting and related fields (28 -35 years )
- Minimum 5 years experiences in the field of corporate banking and investment banking inc. business analysis, forecasting, and financial feasibility study.
- Extensive knowledge in various financial products
- Open-minded for learning various assignments with high commitment on transaction success
- Experienced in project and structure financing
- CPA, CFA license and SAP experience will be an advantage.
- Good command in English and computer literacy.
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Tel: 0-2742-9141#2402 , Fax: 0-2742-9132
Website : www.dtgsiam.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DT Group of Companies
DT Group of Companies
DT Group of Companies (DTGO) was founded in 1993 under the leadership of Ms. Tipaporn Chearavanont and since then has firmly followed a business pathway which consists of the Company’s vision, “To be a perpetual global organization that fosters a community of smart and good-hearted people who will care for the people at large”. With such a strong passion, DTGO has continuously ventured and expands its business groups operating in a wide range of businesses. From real estate development, architectural and interior design, construction and project management consultancy, import-export and sourcing agent specialist, into property and residential services management, DTGO truly has been and is endlessly building a powerful platform to serve both domestic and international markets.
Our affiliated companies are - Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, Magnolia Finest Corporation Limited, Di Designs Corporation Limited, DPlans (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd., Dees Supreme Co., Ltd., Tevasins Courtesy Co., Ltd.
DTGO does not focus on doing business to achieve success alone, but with awareness of the importance of business becoming part of society. Buddharaksa Foundation is therefore established for that purpose which helps underprivileged children to have opportunity for education, intellectual and spiritual developments through Buddhism.
Due to our business expansion, we are seeking qualified candidate who is Dynamic, has Teamwork sense in mind, possesses Goodwill, and has an Open-minded attitude as according to our DTGO’s Values to the following position.