AVP, Channel Enhancement (Go To Market )
Level : AVP – Senior Manager
Report to : Channel Enhancement Division Head (TBC)
Summary Job Purpose:
To develop Go to Market strategy for products / process / campaigns which will be implement for nationwide or selected channel. Analysis impact to sale channel and prepare proper mechanic, process, measurement tool and etc. Responsible for design execution plan and coordinate with all stakeholders to become the smoothness and effectiveness sale process. Monitoring and adjustment before transfer to existing function or assigned function as normal operation or routine task.
1. Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Manage the development of Go To Market strategy, plan, and action point for product ,process , campaign in order to align direction and practice for Region or Sale channel
- Analysis impact to sale channel to prepare proper mechanic, process, control tool, check point and measurement criteria.
- Develop an execution plan , in which include R&R of related function , timeframe , key activities , sale / operation and working process , in order to ensure that all relevant activities are in place and efficiently organized in regards to timeline and business direction
- Coordinate with all stockholders to become the smoothness and effectiveness of sale process
- Take role consult for any incidents which not on initial plan, gather feedbacks or comments from channel to redesign which might be occurred.
- Ensure the readiness and smoothness of channel during the launch time.
- Develop and consolidate report or dashboard for business owner and management
- Monitor performance of launched process, campaign , tool , product in order to evaluate the effectiveness , identify area for improvement and report to related team within the agreeable timeline
- Consider and gather all relevant information which need for redeploy and improved execution.
- Summarize result for post evaluate to identify the proper timeline , process , R & R , for apportion and transferring to existing function or assigned function as normal operation or routine task
2. Perform in-depth analysis for the consolidation of database , which may require complex analytical techniques, as well as cascade any strategic initiatives to relevant groups, in order to analyze overall plan and provide direction to the business owner
3. Coordinate within Sale Group or cross functional team to organized task priority to provide the appreciated approach for project exaction.
4. Ensure operational compliance with dtac’s policies and regulatory requirement to drive towards sustained operation and promote corporate governance
5. Evaluate and manage risk to be within acceptable risk level in order to minimize potential business disruption
6. Collaborate and support on corporate agenda upon request
- Bachelor or Higher in business, marketing or related
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing (FMCG) and or telecommunication experience preferred
- Campaign management and project management or business management role requires
- Strong analytical skills with ability to coach and direct others
- Strong presentation and communication skills with proficiency in English language
- Expertise in Excel
- Logical, meticulous and result-oriented team player
- Strong leadership skills with a passion for the entire business
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 24-41 Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.