Automation Engineer (New PLA Plant)
PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
Corbion is a leading company in food preservation, biobased chemicals and biobased monomers and PLA. It is the worldwide market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives and lactides. Corbion has operations in 14 locations in Europe, the United States, Latin America and Asia. For more company information you can visit our website: www.corbion.com
The Automation Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving of the completed DCS system, including day-to-day monitoring, problem solving /supporting operation in term of DCS to ensure operational activities related to automation run effectively. Prime role and responsibilities shall include:
- Maintenance of the DCS system.
- Monitor and investigate the entire DCS system for both hardware and software and solve for occurring problem in effective manner.
- Support troubleshooting against failure and providing root cause analysis when any related issue occurs as well as finding out solution to prevent reoccurrence of such failure.
- Enhancement and Improvement.
- Perform change and optimize the DCS programming coding when design instruction change (DI) is issued responding to operational problem and process improvement purpose.
- Project and Engineering support.
- Provide project accountability in part of controlling philosophy, suggestion related to the concerned environment to complete as planned.
- Provide accurate data/information related to automation under accountability in the meetings e.g. HAZOP, HACCP, GMP and etc. to ensure related issue is identified to concerned.
Qualifications and Justifications
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Instrumental Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' direct experience in DCS.
- Plant working experience is a must.
- Good knowledge of the PCS7 Siemens programming.
- Network topology TCP/IP.
- PI software application included system management.
- Programming language included Basic, VB, VBA, C, C++ and Pascal.
- Good communicative English.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Possess functional competency set e.g. Drive for Result, Process Management, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement and Innovation.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits. If you have any query about the job, please do not hesitate to contact Khun Bhanuwatchara (x), Tel. 084-148-0151
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
Corbion Purac, Former CSM/Purac - Pure by nature
Corbion business in food preservation, biobased chemicals and polymers produced from lactic acid is represented by its subsidiary Purac. Purac is a leading company in its sector and the worldwide market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives and lactides. Purac is committed towards natural solutions, a concept which is clearly expressed by its tagline "pure by nature".
Purac's history is strongly related to natural fermentation processes and the use of natural raw materials to produce food ingredients and green chemicals. Purac further builds on this strength and emphasizes its innovation activities on the development of nature based solutions which at the end of their lifetime can return to nature: the circle of renew ability and sustainability. Like innovations in the field of lactic acid based bioplastics (Poly Lactic Acid/PLA), which are made from renewable resources and reduce CO2 emissions when compared to traditional oil based plastics.
Purac does use nature's finest resources to deliver innovative solutions and business concepts which are based on pure, natural ingredients and processes. These innovation development activities are executed in close cooperation with customers and are based on an open and transparent way of working. Purac is active in a variety of markets, with a focus on the food market, the chemicals market and the polymers market. Purac has operations in 14 locations in Europe, the United States, Latin America and Asia, with a workforce of 1,050 people.