ASSISTANT TRADE MARKETING MANAGER /MANAGER (TRADITIONAL TRADE)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is one of the largest snack manufacturers in Thailand.Due to its rapid growth and creation of new products for the world market, our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its team in the position of Assistant Trade Marketing Manager / Manager (Traditional Trade).
60,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for annual trade marketing strategy to build category growth in distributor / traditional trade channels.
- Planning & initiating monthly/quarterly trade promotions, aligning with the sales team to ensure smooth implementation and evaluating and sharing campaign results with the team.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating activation campaign at store level to build category growth for key channel.
- Establishing trade relationships with key wholesalers and distributors to have their collaboration and support on sales/marketing campaigns by regularly visiting them.
- Analyzing shopper data and internal sales data in order to expand opportunities to grow the category
- Enhancing store visibility regarding brand visibility, merchandising and marketing communication deployment for normal shelf, special display or special campaign at store level.
- Thai nationality, aged 27 -35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in trade marketing in an FMCG business.
- Good communication, analytical and planning skills.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills and a service mind.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.